AL3 9.38% 17.5¢ aml3d limited

General Discussion, page-242

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I didn't go into detail about why I thought the stock was undervalued, but here are a few reasons why I think it is.

Their 3D metal printing technology is highly advanced and efficient. It can produce large-scale, high-quality metal components that are used in various industries, including aerospace, defense, and maritime. How many other companies in the world have the credentials, innovative technology, and accreditation to do this?

The WAM technology minimizes material waste and lowers production costs compared to traditional manufacturing methods. This cost efficiency makes AML3D’s solutions appealing to companies aiming to optimize their production processes.

There is a growing demand for additive manufacturing solutions across various industries, and AML3D is well-positioned to capitalize on this trend by offering innovative solutions that meet the needs of its clients. They have already formed strategic partnerships with major industry players, enhancing their credibility and market reach, and these partnerships can lead to significant business opportunities and revenue streams.

Achieving necessary regulatory approvals and industry certifications is not to be understated. This not only enhances their reputation but also expands their market opportunities, particularly in highly regulated sectors like aerospace and defense.

We've seen consistent revenue growth, and they maintain a strong balance sheet. Compared to its peers, AML3D is a winner in this sector in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.015(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $65.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.0¢ $2.136M 12.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 513483 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 340744 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.