AL3 9.38% 17.5¢ aml3d limited

General Discussion, page-35

1. 593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    A great post Jorganon,, and that S3 Consortium write up is very well put together. (yes my earlier post which I admitted was wrong, is shown up for the in depth share recommendation). This I presume lies behind this recent run. And may it continue!

There are 3 facets which I have concern (so I would appreciate others views):
    1. AL3's manufacturing capacity to manufacture enough 'Arcemy units' quick enough. The same capacity issue for customer contracted parts manufacture. - To counter this ALM3DA are setting up their USA, Ohio facility.
    2. Funding to support the manufacturing of 1. In accounting terms this is referred to as stock turnover. (Need to buy inputs, manufacture, sell goods, and repeat enough times to meet demand). We need enough cash on hand and quick stock turns to handle growth. This will be material.
    3. Dilution (as the article states), we may need to raise capital (yes potentially list in the US for the bigger capital, but that take time and money). - I think the best outcome here would be a larger contract with a customer who takes a private placement in the company. The dilution is mitigated somewhat by the step change sale / manufacturing scale up. This would be the quickest and least risky method, but requires great management negotiation skills to not give the company away.

Well this investment has come to life! Lets enjoy the ride, which I'm sure will not be a straight line, so will require some strength and belief to see the potential realised. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.015(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $65.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 18.0¢ 16.0¢ $2.136M 12.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 513483 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 340744 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.