MEK 2.44% 4.0¢ meeka metals limited

General Discussion, page-14

1. 2,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 516
    One of the reasons i've held this for so long is in relation to the below at Andy Well. Part of the reason Doray stopped mining was price of gold, but they also missed the NW - SE mineralisation. This was discovered during "discovery period" of the purchase of Andy Well. The geologist from Andy Well left Doray and joined the Meeka board. They did do 1500m RC drilling which was nothing exciting, but it was explained it is best to drill this extension with diamond core. I believe they will do this once mining is re-commenced. If there extension is there, then there is a lot more very high grade gold to come. Exciting times ahead. My suspicions are they will find similar high grade undergound at St Anne's the drilling just hasnt hit it yet.

From 15th June 2021

This style of mineralisation is perpendicular to all previously discovered mineralisation at Andy Well. Latitude sees this narrow vein, high grade mineralisation as representing an appealing exploration opportunity that is analogous to the style of mineralisation seen in the existing Mineral Resources at Andy Well (1.8Mt @ 8.7g/t for 505,000oz). The Company has immediately remobilised the drill rig to Suzie North to commence follow up drilling and to further test the strike and down plunge extent of mineralisation with an additional 1,500m of drilling at this target. Commenting on these drill results, CEO Tim Davidson said: “This is an extremely exciting step forward for Latitude with the newly identified northwest-southeast mineralisation providing a new exploration targeting lens at Andy Well

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $49.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $106.8K 2.707M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 350000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 398429 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.