CRI 0.00% 1.2¢ critica limited

General discussion, page-25

1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    "I’m holding because, I could not get out of this stock with a reasonable profit."

But, that implies that you believe there is a reasonable prospect of the share price rising higher so that you can make a "reasonable profit", does it not?

If you thought there was no prospect that this "mob" could take the company significantly higher, you would simply cut your losses, would you not?

"A fair question to you now would be, what did you get out of this stock over the years!!!!.Give me a success story on any of our tenements that was not a flop by this mob."

I have been in this stock since 2012, and as such am sitting on a substantial loss. However, whilst I attribute some of this to poor management (e.g. the dodgy progress, or lack thereof, on Mt. Lindsay), I have been around long enough to know that there were other factors involved (e.g. deplorable bad lack on the timing of Riley and the short-lived IO price spike, the continual "lawfare" employed by the BBF idiots, lack of stability in the tin price due to dumping by Myanmar etc.).

If these factors were not present, the BOD's mismanagement would have been inconsequential.

But, more importantly by miles...WITH these factors present, no amount of GOOD management could have overcome their impact. (1) The IO price was always too low to make the DSO tenements viable (except for a flash-in-the-pan spike that would barely have supported a couple more profitable shipments), (2) the tin price was never high enough for long enough to make Mt. Lindsay a good bet to prove up further, and (3) the BBF were never going to be effectively stymied by spineless governments so as to give an unimpeded run at our Tasmanian holdings.

Good management is important, of course it is. No argument there.

But nothing, and I mean NOTHING, is more important than good fortune. And in the case of VMS, the bounce of the ball always went against us.

That's what investing in small caps is like, PA. I accept it, and keep my risky plays in the bottom drawer as lottery tickets. To do otherwise is simply bad for your blood pressure.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $20.35K 1.695M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6277737 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 3961862 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.