CRI 16.7% 1.4¢ critica limited

“But, that implies that you believe there is a reasonable...

1. 3,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1230

“But, that implies that you believe there is a reasonable prospect of the share price rising higher so that you can make a "reasonable profit", does it not?”

what it does imply is that, I won’t sell at a loss. “Reasonable Profit” has now become a far fetched wet dream with all this dilution we had, to which in my belief will continue to a consolidation.

“I have been in this stock since 2012, and as such am sitting on a substantial loss. However, whilst I attribute some of this to poor management (e.g. the dodgy progress, or lack thereof, on Mt. Lindsay), I have been around long enough to know that there were other factors involved (e.g. deplorable bad lack on the timing of Riley and the short-lived IO price spike, the continual "lawfare" employed by the BBF idiots, lack of stability in the tin price due to dumping by Myanmar etc.)”

I am well aware of the history of “Riley; Mt.Lindsey”; GGN; Kulin; Thor; etc….

Do you really what to go there and open a new can of worms!!!!. I say this mob, allowed it to play into their hands with their incompetence & failures.

“But, more importantly by miles...WITH these factors present, no amount of GOOD management could have overcome their impact. (1) The IO price was always too low to make the DSO tenements viable (except for a flash-in-the-pan spike that would barely have supported a couple more profitable shipments), (2) the tin price was never high enough for long enough to make Mt. Lindsay a good bet to prove up further, and (3) the BBF were never going to be effectively stymied by spineless governments so as to give an unimpeded run at our Tasmanian holdings.”

This is a complete load of crock….This is where you are trying to hold onto the egg shells and allowing the mob to eat the yolk.

Again, I will repeat they allowed this to play into their hands. Why don’t you go back to all my posts on Riley; Mt.Lindsey; the BBF and read them again. While I was beating the drum, SH like you were quiet, hoping and hoping for a better tomorrow and for the SP to magically lift.

However, all that ever happened was we got diluted, the mob cleaning up handsome pay checks and things have gotten from bad to worse. So much so, now we have to claw are way back from 1.2c to 2.8c when this new mob took over and that’s after a CR of 1.9cents done recently. However, I guess in your eyes everything still looks rosy. Which now leaves us with who is trying to fool who here!!!!

Do your own research and DD. This is not financial advice. This is an opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.