CRI 0.00% 1.2¢ critica limited

"I say this mob, allowed it to play into their hands with their...

1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    "I say this mob, allowed it to play into their hands with their incompetence & failures."..."This is a complete load of crock….This is where you are trying to hold onto the egg shells and allowing the mob to eat the yolk.Again, I will repeat they allowed this to play into their hands."

These are what smarty-pants folk refer to as "bald assertions". You just state and then re-state your beliefs as if the mere strength of feeling behind your beliefs somehow makes them true. I have argued that no amount of prudent management could have overcome the unfortunate series of events that befell the company since 2012. You have not offered any reason as to why this is not true, other than to state it (twice no less). Please remember that I am not claiming that management was in fact good, only that IF they had been, this would not have materially affected the company's fortunes.

"Why don’t you go back to all my posts on Riley; Mt.Lindsey; the BBF and read them again."

I sincerely hope you are being rhetorical here.

"While I was beating the drum, SH like you were quiet, hoping and hoping for a better tomorrow and for the SP to magically lift."

This is the one point that has an element of truth in it. I don't see the value in getting on public fora that are frequented by potential investors and bagging management non-stop. So long as we hold assets that have the potential to come up trumps, I think it's smarter for long term holders that are in the red to point out the merits of the company, notwithstanding the deficits. Unless you think that your indignation will bring about an investor revolt via HotCopper, or more extraordinarily, cause a chagrined BOD to fall on their swords en masse, then all you are doing is damaging your investment in some small way.

"However, I guess in your eyes everything still looks rosy. Which now leaves us with who is trying to fool who here!!!!"

Well, actually, things look about as rosy as they've looked in a bloody long time mate, so forgive me for leaving my soft wrists unlacerated for the time being. As to fooling people, you will note that I leave the giddy optimism to dear hoaxy and encourage others to tread carefully when investing in small caps.

All the best, PA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $91.25K 7.612M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 603961 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 5485688 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.