STX 2.13% 23.0¢ strike energy limited

Got ourselves a situation in the PB.MIN have put out a for sale...

1. 1,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1519
    Got ourselves a situation in the PB.
    MIN have put out a for sale sign for all interested, bluff or not it has been disclosed by company?
    MITSUI have made an initial offer to MIN and have a gas plant looking for business?
    HANCOCK is quiet?
    WESFARMERS & WOODSIDE are making noise?
    SANTOS have supply agreements with STRIKE?
    STRIKE are Mr or Mrs In Between and while all this uncertainty with gas price and export policy and domestic demand has been centre stage Strike have been sureing up its permits and are/have put themselves right smack in the middle of PB progression and that is where about their permits are and they have a strong position with an expanding resource and resource is what we want.
    Don't know where the dust will settle but do know that this company is building.
    Have been banging on about that for sometime and that's because that is what is happening we are not the only one building resource but at the moment you have to say Strike Energy is fully committed and aggressively pursuing their ambitions and that for me as a holder is just what I want to be seeing and be feeling, sh.t I even think we are onside with Gov.
    Strike are getting themselves/ourselves into a position of strength and we know the sufferance our SP has had but that will be a changing I'm thinking.
    I'm upbeat because the company is upbeat and delivering.
    That all could be all to positive, but don't think so, stay with this stock.
    My opinion only and I am biast.
    GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $659.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.8¢ 23.0¢ $3.083M 12.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 825367 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 303948 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.