RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

It likely wasn't as inaccurate as the SMARTCOUGH-C-2 study...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    It likely wasn't as inaccurate as the SMARTCOUGH-C-2 study presented (otherwise there's a big discrepancy between it and the other studies), the reason for the less accurate results is due the adjudication panel. The study was structured so results would be compared against a panel of adjudicators reviewing the collected data, but the adjudicators couldn't even reach an agreement most of the time until a third was added to the panel. So if anything the SMARTCOUGH-C-2 study demonstrates the need for an objective diagnostic tool.

As far as the test price, it's a lot cheaper than the alternatives (aside from a doctor using their stethoscope, but at least is more accurate than that), it's also the only option for remote diagnosis in the case of Telehealth that wouldn't require any additional hardware. So the price may still be attractive enough, though for all of my own projections I use a much more conservative range. The great thing about this product though is costs are negligible, so we have plenty of room to go lower with the price. And because of the market potential, the price can get pretty low while still having a strong upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.