RNU 3.33% 9.3¢ renascor resources limited

“Good points @Cadel.And confess I have been one of the guilty...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    “Good points @Cadel.
    And confess I have been one of the guilty ones harping on about the PEPR frown.png
    I was just struggling to write something different that hadn't already been said over and over.
    TBH, as a bush regeneration volunteer and litter picker of many years, I am glad the rehab process is thorough.
    None of the old school shovel down walk away stuff should be allowed any more; let's leave this place in better shape than what we found it.
    Bit harder with a mine obviously, but you get the drift. No use driving around in BEV's if how we got it was paving another part of paradise.

Thought I would reply over here, as I said not keen on that other thread.

I know what you mean about repeating yourself, that’s another reason I have not posted much. Good on Bomber and a few others for digging deep and finding more interesting stuff to comment on in these quiet times. One thing we can be assured of is that our management are not having a quiet lie down, lots happening in the background. I often think back to the thread just before we started our big run. It was something like “Is this the worst company on the ASX” I think we were at 1.1c at the time. Went over 500% very quickly after. Hopefully this is just the calm before the storm (good storm of announcements that is).

DC visiting our Asian friends. I’m sure that was not just for tea and biscuits. Heard Albo saying he would visit Adelaide at the end of the week. What better way to show off his agenda then to Highlight RNU and their vertically integrated, in country, value adding to our resources. Hopefully in for our countries sake we are just the start of many more to come.

I have been following an ASX Nickel company based in Indonesia. I read an interesting interview with its CEO. They originally had a Nickel mine and were selling Nickel ore for about $40 a tonne to China. The Indonesian government banned all Nickel ore exports and the CEO thought they were stuffed. A few years later they are vertically integrated within Indonesia and with a bit of help are now selling Nickel (Pig Iron) for about $20000 odd a tonne. Bold move by the Indo’s but has paid off handsomely. Lots of battery manufacturers moving to Indonesia as we speak. Surely Australia could bring in some type incentives to value add here. Hopefully RNU leads the way there and shows the others how successful it can be done.

The Europeans are demanding resource companies meet certain green targets before being able to do business there. That will not hurt us and hopefully will mean more value adding in country.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.003(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $236.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.8¢ 8.7¢ $899.0K 9.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 249999 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.