RNU 1.06% 9.3¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-10817

1. 2,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    I am going to get an an investments from investing in Lithium miners, selling only a small portion next year. Let us get over what just happened with the share prices recently, where I dived in again.
    I had the following sent to my email address and I think you should all step back and watch will happen at the end of the year.

It just goes to show how divided the outlook on lithium can be, and for good reason. This is a commodity that could become as important in the next two decades as iron ore has been for the past two. Even if Goldman relies more on analysis and market understanding, it does not mean they are always right. Back in late 2017, they made a similar call on iron ore, asmining.com reported at the time:‘...analyst Hui Shan said that Goldman’s projections see iron ore falling to $60 a tonne in three months, $55 in six and $50 in 12. If that is the case, the raw material prices would have dropped for the second year in a row. ’Not only was this prediction dead wrong, but by the end of 2018,iron ore was at the start of a major rally. From the December lows of aroundUS$66 per tonne, the price rocketed up to US$122 per tonne by mid-2019.Then, following that, we saw an even crazier melt up during the pandemic years of 2020 and 2021!The point is all the analysis and research in the world cannot always accurately predict the future. There are unknowns that can lead to booms and busts.

The lithium trend is not over
    Last edited by cophot: 04/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $236.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.6¢ 9.1¢ $279.9K 3.017M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100799 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 174075 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.