RNU 3.33% 9.3¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-11028

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Wow, cant believe I got a great parcel at at 17c!

Did people not see the the EU is banning new ICE vehicles by 2035 and they have extremely high environment needs for their products.

Are people not seeing that inflation at the moment id primarily driven by extremely high oil price - I'm sure people can work out what this will do for Ev sales.

Did people not see that that lithium may have a temp drop in price that equates to cheaper EV's

Are people not identifying that RNU recourse is the most important in the world as we we live in a jurisdiction that has (minimal) corruption.

There is a few really good resources in Africa and I'm sure these investors have factored in the risk but my opinion is not to invest in a country under the thump of a regime or with a AK 47 on it flag!

Can people not see that there is not going to be a massive graphite shortage in the near future, even with PSG coatings.

Can people not see that commodities to build our plant are dropping making our cost to produce the plant dropping.

We have massive government support to get this through (185million) at present and the fed has given us the thumps up with a high priority status.

Do people not see that unlike many other EV materials graphite is concentrated to only a few countries with many of these not the most friendly to the western world who could essentially shut down Ev battery supplies overnight and stop production of ev cars overnight.

Don't get me started on the the potential implications of graphene and the impacts this will have in the future reducing co2 emission's in a major co2 producer like concrete.

The lists goes on and on. I bought small parcels in the low 20s and I'm not losing any sleep over it.

Not financial advice. I'm just some knob on HC. Not buffet. .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.003(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $236.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.8¢ 8.7¢ $899.0K 9.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 249999 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.