RNU 4.26% 9.0¢ renascor resources limited

I have held a significant position in RNU since late 2017 and...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    I have held a significant position in RNU since late 2017 and have been involved in speculative mining investing since 2015.

i dont claim to know everything or to be able to predict the future. That said this is how i would look at the situation (even if my position was in a heavy loss, as mine was for a number of years until fairly recently (2020).

Speculative shares are extremely susceptible to how the market feels when it wakes up in the morning. In the good times they go bang and rocket multiples in months. in the bad times they will halve for what seems like no reason.

If you are going to play ball in this game, what i have learnt is that your short term expectations are practically irrelevant. No matter how much Fundamental (or technical analysis) you put together to justify why the product is under or over priced, if the market "likes the stock" it wont reach your view of reality and you will end up with a loss (or miss out on gains) when you sell early and then end up posting somewhat outlandish posts on a message board of a stock you dont own.

With that in mind my approach has been to ask myself the following questions:

1. Is it a scam?
    2. is management a basket of degenerates?
    3. Is the commodity over saturated with suppliers?
    4. Will they produce at an excessively high cost?
    5. Is the jurisdictional risk high?
    6. Is the company short on cash ?

if all of these are a no then the company is worth considering for a long term hold (imo).

In that case i go for a long hold and ask myself the 6 questions every month to gauge if i should buy or sell or hold.

The "crash" proposed by a certain someone is just inflammatory gesturing from a guy (or girl) who only comes out of the woodwork when he can post about how smart he (or she) is and how everyone else are a bunch clowns and that the stock is the circus.

Just look at the SP over the long term and ask yourself have the fundamentals of the business changed ?

If you believe they have for the worse then sell

If you believe they havnt then dont

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.004(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $228.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.3¢ 8.8¢ $323.8K 3.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4304 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 244130 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.