RNU 0.00% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

Firstly, thank you to those who have been so willing to share...

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Firstly, thank you to those who have been so willing to share their vast research and knowledge, esp. Bomber. How could one not take a position (although small being a pensioner) on a company with such enormous potential .. and continue buying on the way down.
    I don't usually have much to share but I did want to share concerning the petition on one of the major market sites to ban short selling of financial stocks.

'Am in total agreement with banning the loathsome practice of short selling, however, to ban the short selling of o n l y financial stocks will surely create further instability in the market by having financial stocks free of manipulation but good quality non-financial stocks still manipulated to hell. We know the big-boys and girls play in the financial market, so why the focus on only giving them the reprieve? It could appear as yet-again just the top end of town crying poor. Until you seek to cover all stock sectors I will not be attaching my signature. Sincerely'

Thanks to all and I personally don't believe holders need any luck at all.
    (just an opinion, dyor)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $232.0K 2.620M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 398389 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.