RNU 4.26% 9.0¢ renascor resources limited

A recession technically occur when there are two negative...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    A recession technically occur when there are two negative quarters. What's worse than a recession is a pandemic and we just came out of one, so get a grip. People's savings and properties (homes) values have grown and companies are struggling to get workers, thats growth. Today home loans are 2.8% fixed and 2% variable compare that to 90's- 8% and 80's- 17%.

1. what does the Dow Jones or the price of fish in china have anything to do with a graphite mine? Nothing

2. The last six months SP have been above 20c with 25c as average. Start of Ukraine war lowest was 24.5c and CR 27c (VWAP). Only the last two trading days is below 20c. There are no sellers above 28.5c. Why? Pure manipulation.

3.Auto makers are only making profit with EVs, half of a battery is made up of graphite. The company has the second largest deposit in the world. Maybe China will produce more from the moon or Uranus.

4. The mine requires $204m to build, it has $260m. It must be running out of cash soon.

5. EVS are growing at 27% CARG. not to mention ships, boat, military drones and Japanese submarines. Demand must be falling.

6. People who buy when SP up and sell when it's down ends up poor. After depression, recession and even pandemic, stock markets hit record high after a year. Must be end of world soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.004(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $231.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.4¢ 8.9¢ $204.1K 2.254M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 187762 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 33999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.28pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.