RNU 3.33% 9.3¢ renascor resources limited

If you know your companies well and have faith, times like these...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    If you know your companies well and have faith, times like these are either a blessing to load up more or time to look away for a while. I’ve been rich and poor three times in the last 12 years with lithium and stuck to the plan the whole way, throwing everything at it when the share price has been smashed and taking a bit of play money when things are good. This will be the same.

You learn more from every cycle and maybe one day before we go we will play one just right. One important lesson I learnt in one of the cycles is if you are going to commit to a large purchase, Reno or similar sell and get the cash when you commit. I organised a reno and by the time the bills were coming in the market got smashed and had to sell a bit in a shit market. Luckily got enough out a couple of months ago to pay for 3 month family holiday in Europe. Smartest thing I have done besides loading up massively on RNU before and at the start of the rise from a cent. Still got 90+% of the holding. The paper losses from ATH are extraordinarily but that’s what you have to be willing to do to make it to the big payday.

Most will sell and regret, some become bitter and twisted like our Cornish mate. Just think we have lost 50% of the companies value and are still 50% higher then when the goose sold out. A year or so ago he was telling everyone it’s headed to $1 then gets scared sells and tells everyone the market will crash and lose 90%.

These cycles are normal and will continue into the future. The instos/media want to gets us excited to buy at the top and want to get us to be scared and sell at the bottom. Just buy wisely and hold. Its not that hard.

Inflation, war, China lockdowns and supply chain issues, almost a perfect storm, but people are in jobs, banks are flush with cash and there is plenty of room with fiscal measures such as interest rates. We will see through it. Not one less EV will be sold overall since the autos can’t keep up with issues with battery materials and microchips etc. A bit less buying pressure in the short term may end up being a blessing.

Interest rates needed to normalise, a bit of heat needed to come out of the market. The market has to build back up on its own feet not based on governments pumping money into everything, that will be more sustainable in the long run. Although we will happily take the government cash for green energy and transport that’s OK.

Lastly would hate to see how our PERP would go without the major status thing that we have. Now we are at this point you will more likely be looking back kicking yourself for not buying rather than not selling in the longer term. Not calling the bottom by any means just think the future still looks bright.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.