RNU 4.76% 10.0¢ renascor resources limited

Hi Zappa,Sorry if my post in anyway led to frustration for...

1. 193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hi Zappa,

Sorry if my post in anyway led to frustration for yourself. I personally think you are ahead of the market with your confidence in Graphene, it is an incredible raw material that is not yet utilised to its full potential. Industry is still working out how best to utilise graphene, relative to all the materials available today Graphene is comparatively 'brand new' having only been properly created and documented in 2004 following the "Scotch Tape" experiment. There are many uses for Graphene as a composite or in a mixture but on its own graphene is effectively just a very fine dust.

Below is a moderately technical article on Graphene from 2014, given your enthusiasm you may have read it, if not I recommend a read some bits may be a touch outdated given the speed of science
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369702114002144

Will graphene get added to steel? absolutely it will, just not to the steel that we see everyday. It will be added to high strength steels for critical components of planes, spaceships, ultra high end cars etc. similar to how titanium is used. Yes it could be used to make a super strong bullbar for all the 300 series cruiser that us RNU holders will be rolling around in, however the bar would cost as much as the car. Its an amazing material but it will only see limited use in ultra specific applications in my opinion. Below is FGR's take on Graphene composites, check out the other uses at the bottom of the page.
    https://firstgraphene.net/applications/composites/

Is graphene a good investment? which seems to be your intended purpose, that's subjective, however if a company can make it cheaper then competitors and sell it for a higher price then absolutely it is and I'll throw my money in right behind you. However my take on the ASX at least is there isn't a company who has yet got the balance right. I've made money with both TLG and FGR in the past but at the moment I'm a spectator only.

Hope the above gives you some more interesting reading.

I hope your chin is up, you get the chance to laugh back down at us from the top of your graphene tower if you are right.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $254.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $132.5K 1.313M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 892440 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 1584251 40
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.3¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.3¢ 10.0¢ 1904494
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.