RNU 2.47% 7.9¢ renascor resources limited

Hi AjjaxI can appreciate your dilemma .. have been before/am now...

1. 5 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Ajjax
    I can appreciate your dilemma .. have been before/am now in a similar situation .. but have found not a lot gained by panicking, and with RNU fundamentals and some big milestones on the horizon I am certainly not thinking 2006 to see a profit on my small parcel compared to many here.

I Have been listening to David Hunter & David Brady (thanks JoeCool) who are contrarian global macroeconomists with thoughts of what might eventuate given the data and understanding they have at the moment. I feel their thoughts are worth listening to because they are not dogmatic, and even if they turn out to be inaccurate, they are genuine in their perspectives .. not sensationalists.
    They give the impression that rather than waking up one morning and finding the roof has collapsed, there are a series of flags they will be watching for:
    1. The US Fed may have to stop or reverse the QT around Sept-Oct 2020at latest;
    2. Following this we may get a 6 month window of enormous increase (50%) in the S&P500 and Nasdaq, during which time there will be large profits to be had - and time to sell before the markets really go pear-shape in mid 2023; and
    3. The price of gold, oil and US bonds need to be watched carefully because they will indicate the changing and coming sentiment.

I hope this helps a little .. David Hunter and David Brady are on the YTube.
    Best wishes, F

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.