RNU 7.62% 9.7¢ renascor resources limited

Some need to remember that this market down turn has nothing but...

1. 1,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1209
    Some need to remember that this market down turn has nothing but positives for RNU. It was always going to take a couple of years until we see the mine and PSG facility fully ramped up and pumping out cash. SP was always going to bounce around until then. This downturn will not affect RNU’s process one bit. It will not affect the demand for graphite. No less EV’s will be sold as there is a very long waiting list for most of the quality one’s. If anything the price of oil along with a few progressive governments maybe even more will be sold then would if all this crap was not going on.

The down turn in the market may hamper some of our future competitors from obtaining finance and lessen future supply and help rise prices of graphite.

If you had a short term plan on this the SP definitely is a problem. If you were willing to wait it out anyway, the SP in a couple of year will be very healthy and no less then if down turn did not happen.

Only problem is that you feel like a bit of dill watching the SP halve and what could have been if you played it right. Lots more have lost big opportunities playing that game earlier on when retraces looked likely and did not eventuate but keep rising.

I think we are at or very close to the bottom and that the future looks bright enough in the short, medium and long term from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.008(7.62%)
Mkt cap ! $246.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 9.5¢ $1.588M 15.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31250 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 344954 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.6¢
  Change
-0.008 ( 5.79 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 9.5¢ 7148161
Last updated 15.59pm 19/04/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.