RNU 0.63% 8.0¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-11992

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324

@bombersmadd Copper is used as a signal of how well the economy is going. Lately it has nosedive considerably.. copper a clear indicator of whether we are in a recession.

it's worth noting that we are most likely in a recession. It just hasn't been declared one yet until figures come out. It's not as easy as two negative GDP quarters equals a recession.

A recession is a recession only when it is declared one. The committee has often declared a recession months after.

A little observation on the PEPR.

Rex minerals submitted theirs in 2018 and received it a little over 2 years later in 2020. They also had a community of land owners to negotiate with not sure if that delayed things.

RNU's PEPR was submitted in September last year. I think we could be a long way off seeing this approved.

However, it is hard to tell how many amendments and how proactive RXM were at adjusting the 2500 page document to satisfy the Department of Energy and Mining as they were conducting feasibility during this period.

Worth noting that RNU could face similar (unforeseen by retail investors) capex costs as below.

"Before starting construction or mining operations, Rex must pay a $34 million rehabilitation bond which DEM will hold as security to ensure land rehabilitation obligations can be satisfied."

Those are 2020 costs I'm assuming of 34m. Unsure of how much this may have increased with inflation. Also unsure how a graphite would compare with a copper mine in their relative sizes and waste, tailings dam etc.

Either way RNU seem to be improving the project in the meantime by ticking boxes along the way. They also have ways to negotiate their loan facility as they demonstrated most recently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $198.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.7¢ $104.6K 1.319M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9939 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 104364 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.