RNU 0.00% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

Scombley, I think you may find RNU is a tad further along the...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Scombley, I think you may find RNU is a tad further along the Lassonde that you mentioned.
    Discovery phase was years ago seeing the SP get up around 7-8c. Since then it has endured getting down to ~0.6c, a constant stream of nay sayers claiming there is no water, no need for graphite, Asbestos! Too much overburden! The original land owner is flooding the Sell with unlimited shares! etc..
    The ATH price spike up into the 17-18c mark was based on hope and excitement which I was happy to sell a 1/3 of my holding into. I didn't see a valid reason for it at the time, but glad to see some interest none the less. I've been around from 2.8c days (sadly prior to it going to 0.6c) but now the ducks are finally lining up.
    The qualification testing for graphite drags on far longer than I'd like to see, but, that's life. Large end users are going to make binding of-take contracts without it.
    We now see a shift from a humble Phase1 startup to having a dire need for Stage2 before the ball has even started rolling, how many more requests are going to come in once there is actual black stuff being dug up.
    The Gov seems to want RNU to succeed, Posco wouldn't be showing official interest unless there was already details being bickered out, and it certainly looks like Insto's are getting on board with the size of the bites being taken from the sell list. Given these, my interpretation of the placement of RNU on the Lassonde curve is a little different.
    Once Qualification tests are finally complete and Binding offtakes appear, funding and final decisions...well..

GLTAH
    Not financial advice, just my opinion on stuff.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $566.7K 6.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27218 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 271318 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.