RNU 0.00% 7.8¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-12003

1. 2,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374

You know what I have my hard-earned money, mostly in Lithium miners and the reason they are the future for Australia.

Most investors on the forum’s sites are short gain holders and they will be the ones posting, I wish I held my shares.

This takes me back to many young people saying, you were lucky when you purchased your home because they were so cheap. Come on we were in the 12% interest range for our house loans and who to say the real estate is not cheap now in 10 years?

I want to post this after you read my first part, because it is important you take this in.

In passing I have not contributed my information to some sites for internal BIKERING.

According to Bloomberg, EVs in the US could have passed a ‘tipping point’.

As they said:

The US is the latest country to pass what’s become a critical EV tipping point: 5%of new car sales powered only by electricity. This threshold signals the start of mass EV adoption, the period when technological preferences rapidly flip, according to the analysis.

For the past six months, the US joined Europe and China — collectively the three largest car markets — in moving beyond the 5% tipping point. If the USfollows the trend established by 18 countries that came before it, a quarter of new car sales could be electric by the end of 2025. That would be a year or two ahead of most major forecasts.

A recent AAA survey found that a quarter of Americans are likely to buy an EV as their next car. The main reason is high fuel prices.

Last edited by cophot: 16/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.