RNU 0.00% 7.8¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-12014

1. RM8
    1,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    Alright Freeflyer I agree that the PEPR process can take forever depending on the individual circumstances.
    Sorry but I won't be spending any time searching other companies histories in this regard. To me that would be time wasted.
    Also, I will keep my rose coloured glasses on for RNU. No matter how much time on spend reviewing RNU I still come to the same conclusion, it is and continues to be a great investment for my circumstances.

PEPR IMO:
    • Governments need to stop lip servicing the critical minerals narrative.
    • Governments need to stop lip servicing the fast tracking of red and green tape
    • Most government departments need a reality check and a complete top to bottom and bottom to top clean out

A general observation, but Australia has a massive natural resources endowment and is a mining friendly sovereignty, but is having huge problems executing on and obtaining the benefits associated. Governments are bogging the country down with their inefficient and convoluted practices.

Having said all that if a company such as RNU cannot go on to be a huge success then we can all give up.
    We'll get there in the slow and awkward way that is the only one possible with our current bureaucracies, but we will get there IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.