RNU 3.33% 9.3¢ renascor resources limited

Currently in my 3rd week of a 15 week Europe trip in a motorhome...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    Currently in my 3rd week of a 15 week Europe trip in a motorhome with my family of 6 (Partly thanks to RNU). The price of diesel is astronomical, France/Germany/Holland is about $3 a litre and Scandinavia just under $4. 60L cost me about $220 this morning in Norway. I’ll take a guess and say I see about 5% EV in Europe and higher in Scandinavia. Demand for EVs is though the roof. There are changing stations all over the place and seems fine for now, but there will need to be a massive investment in these and a big change in the way it is done as penetration increases. Cities like Paris largely don’t have garages so I’m not sure how they will manage. Scandinavia being more spread out it is less of an issue.

Massive amount of trucks on the road, particularly Germany. These high diesel prices would have to increase the price of most goods. They are very strict with emissions over here. You need an emission sticker with a particular rating before you can enter all large cities.

Wind and solar everywhere you look (particularly Northern Europe) which is nice.

I think our investment is quite safe looking at how things are going. It will be interesting to see how they manage the infrastructure needs over the next few years.

The natural beauty of Norway is mind blowing. We have been lucky with the weather as it has been generally mild where we have been travelling. Quite hot down south and heard The Netherlands was 38C today. Not fun doing the cities in that type of weather.

Interestingly I read that the Europeans become much more serious about climate change each time there is unnaturally hot weather. This last week may give more support from the population to go even harder on tackling climate change, the high gas and oil prices will not hurt the push also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.003(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $236.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.8¢ 8.7¢ $899.0K 9.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 249999 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.