RNU 0.00% 9.4¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-1255

1. 1,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1247
    Zappa mate, you need to chill out a bit.

My initial comment just stated that “it didn’t work that way” referring to graphene replacing steel on a structural level. It was not a person dig in anyway. I agree 100% with everything else you are saying about graphene.

I think you took the “investment mob” comment a bit wrong also. I was referring to that particular research coming from an investment company, I used the words mob, I could have been clearer there also.

Anyway as someone else said we are in this together and I appreciate your research on graphene. I just think we are all here to increase our understanding and when something is not quite right we let each other know. For example if I was to comment on a share price movement and someone with knowledge of Technical Analysis told me it does work that way I would take that on board, maybe ask for them to explain why and either take it or leave it. I don’t think any of us are experts just average Joes having a go. Some provide more useful info than others. Scarpa for example provides pretty good well researched info and a few others also. I look at myself more as a bit of commentary with a bit of knowledge from both my background and just being around this space for so long. Nothing more. Otherwise it’s all just rocket ships and parties.

I can’t get your link to work for some reason

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $238.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 10.0¢ 9.4¢ $279.9K 2.916M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 202682 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 132912 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.