RNU 0.00% 10.0¢ renascor resources limited

HEAR THIS OUT BORISBOY ARE YOU READY FOR THE GREAT MARKET...

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    HEAR THIS OUT BORISBOY

ARE YOU READY FOR THE GREAT MARKET REBOUND SECOND HALF OF THIS YEAR?

The US stock market just had its biggest first-half year decline in 52 years and the majority of investors believe that things are going to get a lot worse. Sp there's extreme fear and pessimism in the stock market right now. Which is why I believe there is a high chance THE MARKET WILL REBOUND STRONGLY IN THE SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR.

Wait, what ? How can that be? If people are so pessimistic how can markets rebound?

What people dont understand is that the stock market tend to go the opposite of what the majority of investors anticipate and that's why the majority of people tend to lose money and the minority of people make a lot of money.

You see the stock market is like a rubber band when it gets stretched too much in one direction, it snaps back in the other direction. When people are excited and optimistic and prices keep going up and everyone is buying and they think it can only go up at that point...markets collapse. But the opposite is true. When everyone is fearful and pessimistic and everyone is selling, selling, selling and they think that it can only go down, its at that moment when markets will have a high chance of snapping back up.

See, the market has been crashing because people anticipate a severe recession is coming and inflation is not coming down.
    But my research is showing that inflation has peaked. It is going to come down soon and the recession may not be as bad as what people think. So, the moment the data comes out, the inflation has peaked and the recession is not as bad as people think, THE MARKET WILL STAGE A HUGE REBOUND.

Stocks have been going down for first half of the year and like I said, it is going down to extreme levels. Its the biggest hard year drop in 52 years. Now, when everyone thinks that the market can only go down, everyone is selling, right ? When everyone is selling, all the cash is outside of the market, there is only one thing left to do- FOR THE CASH TO COME BACK IN. So, the moment there is a new catalyst, the moment sentiment changes, THE MARKET WILL EXPLODE TO THE UPSIDE AND THIS WILL LIKELY HAPPEN IN THE SECOND HALF OF THIS YEAR.

But not all stocks will recover from the rebound. Speculative hype stocks of unprofitable companies will be purged forever.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $254.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.3¢ 10.0¢ $40.79K 406.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 1828377 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2375756 60
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.40 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ 793994
Last updated 14.28pm 07/05/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.