RNU 0.00% 9.7¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-13388

1. 1,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    In regards to spid and his points of view, well egr has 50mil in the bank while trying to mine in Africa, process in Australia and send to a 3rd continent for the final touches, likely a fourth continent as the final vehicle. There are a few different African competitors for them on a resource scale that gives them no real advantage. Egr needs retail to even get near another cr on reasonable terms to fund more than the hokey "new industrial sites of the future" fad he's pumping. The mighty RNU doesn't need retail anymore. The funding is sorted and the product qualifications are industry leading. I've maybe thrown a few ppl with talk of defence supply chain potential here. But hey RNU isn't fighting for scraps off retail on the egr threads. Anyone and everyone who has any knowledge of RNU's board knows this team is aiming to be the best if not one of the best graphite companies in the world and so far in this journey they have over achieved. So spid another Saturday trying to sound smart and maybe between you and bobo some retail might think twice but really it doesn't really matter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $246.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 1741 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.21am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.