RNU 1.02% 9.7¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-13410

1. 4,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7166
    Battery Testwork for any material is a snapshot at a specific moment in time, based upon the quality of the feedstock material and processing methodologies available. One would naturally expect that as technology and processing improves, volume of impurities within the end of product reduced, that performance over time would increase.

For Siviour:
    2018 Anode Testwork showed that +367mAH/g was achieved from 94% Siviour PSG + Mixed with 6% Binder
    2020 Anode Testwork showed that +644mAH/g was achieved from Siviour PSG + Mixed with a Binder and Dosed with Silicon, with minimal capacity loss through the cycle tests wink.png

We could be here all week comparing appendages, I prefer to focus energy on Projects that stack up in terms of fundamentals and not just lab results

Mining a Commodity in 1 Continent (Particularly a 3rd world continent), shipping it half way around the world to a 2nd continent for processing, before shipping it to Continent #3 to a cell manufacturer, before they may ship it to Continent #4 for the End User just doesn't make any sense and sounds counterintuitive to me for what the EV / Renewable Energy Revolution is trying to achieve confused.png

Mining Projects that will stack up over the coming decade (for any battery mineral) will be fully integrated within the same continent (ideally the same country)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $246.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.6¢ $357.0K 3.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89999 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 40000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.