RNU 0.00% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

The west is trying to secure their supply chains with friendly...

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    The west is trying to secure their supply chains with friendly countries. RNU could potentially be making FID within the next 6 months if things go according to plan. Obviously the wait for the PEPR has been a drag but as far as i can tell most other graphite companies from the west are in the same boat and waiting for permits etc. I think Renascor is still towards the front of the line of companies awaiting permits, I've read a few other graphite company threads recently and people on those threads are complaining about very similar things - permits, funding etc. The supply deficit in battery grade graphite isn't forecast to hit until next year. Battery companies and OEM's are trying to go ex-china, which seems to me like it will really put a squeeze on who they can buy from. Companies will be looking to sure up their supply chains which puts the mining companies at an advantage with supply/demand. I think Renascor is in a prime position if they can execute over the next 6 months.

On a side note, I headed over to the PLS forum today, not cross promoting (I don't own PLS), but, they have a thread along the lines of - who bought back in 2012. There are some great stories on there and hopefully one day down the track we can have a similar conversation/thread at the back end of this decade/early next. Its not a bad read and really puts into perspective how effective buying the dips, accumulating and holding can be, and also how many downturns even a successful company has throughout the years. there have been some huge gains over there by the sound of it. Heres to hoping RNU have a similar pathway albeit in graphite.

Looking forward to PEPR approval, Binding off-takes, updated BAM study, Gov loan and FID. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.6¢ $566.7K 6.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27218 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 271318 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.