RNU 2.04% 10.0¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-13789

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2745
    I agree with your point that, come next year a number of producers could be drowning in excess cash.

Their windfall must be spent or divvied-up somehow and somewhere. For instance, PLS could be one of them. They could reward shareholders or they could expand and buy more lithium projects. However, I’d think that they’ll have to address the elephant in the room, i.e., a looming graphite shortfall which is likely to stall their profits and disenfranchise their shareholders. After all, a battery isn’t useful battery until its completely formed.

The other possibilities are supply concerns from political corrupt jurisdictions with unstable utilities and social infrastructures. Like the water disruption that Lynas has announced today could be still unresolved or worse.If that’s the case, Tier1 projects like the Siviour Graphite Project are likely to be prime takeover targets for any one of these cash-ed up and highly ambitious players.

Nothing we can do about that except go along with it. But only if its deemed to have a fair value purchase price with a premium and ‘goodwill’ tag attached. My case in point is BHP’s bid for Oz Minerals which is seen as significantly undervaluing the company. So far, their share price has exceeded BHP's highly opportunistic and bullshyte price!

However, before any of that, I'd suggest a number of 'Big Ticket Catalysts' would have had to pass and our share price will be multiples of what it is now.

All IMO, DYOR, GLTA(patient)H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $254.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $617.0K 6.064M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 179243 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 862498 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.