RNU 2.41% 8.1¢ renascor resources limited

Totally agree the media loves to spread fear. They harp on about...

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1251
    Totally agree the media loves to spread fear. They harp on about the financial markets being doomed for this that and the other and they often do drop then boom the market reverses. Its either that they are just not that bright, love to scare people or are looking after their mates who scoop up all the scared retail shares on the cheap.

Of topic but, I love the beach and look forward to the warmer water each year. You can set your clock to it, just as the water gets warm out come all the shark stories, movies, documentaries etc on the media. I have wondered if they just want people to stay home and watch tv rather then live at the beach. You watch it will start in about a month. Luckily had two endless summers the last 2 years. No sharks in the Mediterranean but tiny little fish that love to have a quick nibble.

I may well be wrong but I think there will be a big turn around. The big thing for me is that there is full employment in the western world. Every country I have been to about 12 in the last few months have workers wanted signs, especially in hospitality. So there may be a quick interest rate related recession but should turn around as inflation drops and rates normalise. If there was mass unemployment I would be more worried. I may be silly but I don’t see the issue with a drop in growth every now and then, can’t have positive growth forever or the world will be stuffed quicker then the current trajectory. Interesting to see that the markets have now dropped to where they were about 2 years ago, while our battery mineral stocks are at many multiples. Good to be in the right space at the right time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.