RNU 2.22% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

Hi mate. I got shot down last time I made predictions so swore I...

1. 2,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2363
    Hi mate.

I got shot down last time I made predictions so swore I would just keep my mouth shut but since I’ve had a dozen or so margaritas I’m easily led.

25 years working in capital markets I know that the life changers don’t come along every day.

So when they do, you go all in.

2 years ago I started accumulating RNU at half a cent.

Sadly I didn’t know what I know now. So my position wasn’t large.

Thankfully I added so many times along the way. I bought all the way upto 35c, I participated in the cap raise at 27c, and I added during the retrace at 19c, 21c, 23c and a number of times in the midpoint along the way.

This post a few weeks ago #:64664415 stated my belief that this is the start of a 10x run. That got plenty of disagreement and Criticism as did my comparisons to Li stocks that are in production now with $10-15B market caps.

I am 100% certain we will see that plus some. The economics around graphite are far greater than Li in my opinion and as far as deposits we truly have a world class asset in Siviour so I’m not shy in my admiration or praise of the opportunity and the outstanding job DC and BOD have achieved.

I never said we would see $10-15B over night ($5-$7) as I think it’s a 4-5 year horizon, but I did cop plenty of criticism for saying RNU will be paying dividends that are greater than the current share price.

Just look at PLS this week and you will understand my rationale. Anyway…not posting this because I want a fight or argument and it might be the tequila talking but this is in my view an opportunity that doesn’t come around often so when it does….I want to be 100% all in which is pretty close to what I have done.

Happy weekend gang.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $340.8K 3.844M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 613822 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 42048 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.