RNU 3.33% 9.3¢ renascor resources limited

II thought I was on the current thread but somehow ended up 6...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    II thought I was on the current thread but somehow ended up 6 weeks ago and this interview. This video tells us a few things outside of Bombers top 40. At 6 minutes DC gives the next few significant events that may drive the SP.
    1) site for PSG plant - tick
    2)I expected the new DFS for the upgraded (doubling size plus price increases) BAM/PSG plant. But he went with PEPR. We know the new DFS is very close and this says the PEPR is closer.
    3) was the BAM study
    then funding, binding off takes and FID.

Someone asked about offtakes. Don’t worry about the offtakes it is a sellers market. We have more interested parties then you could throw a stick at, that’s one thing that the longer it takes the better. Demand is only increasing, the deficit is increasing and so is the price. It is obvious from the interview that DC is looking at Korea (POSCO) and Japan and use China as a interested party to improve our deals. We have 60kT of official non binding (probably as big as we can go without redoing the approvals process) but I’m sure interested parties is more than double.

One thing I know for a fact after more then a decade in GXY/AKE and 6 or so years here, nothing happens fast. These forecast deficits absolutely WILL results in massive price hikes in graphite and particularly PSG. New possible mines and processors will be many years behind ours and will have no chance of meeting the ever increasing demand this decade.

Our incredibly large, flat and near surface resource is brilliant but the financing from the government is what really sets this company up. Any normal company in normal times would have to dilute themselves like mad to finance their mines, we don’t need to dilute a single share, between our cash and government funding. The mine will come online quicker then the processor so we can sell flake if we need a bit of cash to finish the processor off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.003(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $236.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.8¢ 8.7¢ $899.0K 9.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 249999 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.