RNU 7.32% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

https://www.minister.industry.gov.au/ministers/king/transcripts/i...

1. 2,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1115
    https://www.minister.industry.gov.au/ministers/king/transcripts/interview-gary-adshead-6pr-mornings

Perhaps wouldn't a joint media release on Tues between Aust, Renascor and Japan be the icing on the cake. anything is possible.

MADELEINE KING: Well, it’s actually quite staggering, Gary. There is interest from everywhere. The European Union is very interested. You know, Europe hosts a lot of carmakers. It has made really progressive steps to move into, you know, a hundred per cent of production around electronic vehicles within the next 10 years, or even less for some of those manufacturers. So they’re going to need the products we have, like lithium and cobalt and so forth to go into those batteries. But then there’s also – I was in Japan just last week and I met with – just for one example – Panasonic, who have a battery factory in Nevada, and they’re taking, you know, nickel from the BHP’s Nickel West refinery in Kwinana into batteries for Tesla that are getting sold around the world. So, we’re already participating in that value chain, but the demand is great. And that’s why it’s important that critical minerals strategy and partnership that I recently signed with the relevant ministry in Japan, it’s going to be so important. Because we want their government and their companies to invest in Australia just like they did with iron ore and LNG and [indistinct] into not only our net zero ambitions but also, very importantly, theirs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.006(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.9¢ 8.4¢ $502.5K 5.798M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91481 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 7745 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.