RNU 3.33% 9.3¢ renascor resources limited

Silly comment. All these CR’s you say. If this was any normal...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    Silly comment. All these CR’s you say. If this was any normal developer in any normal time they would have to dilute through CR’s the whole amount of capital for the whole mine and PSG plant, minus a tiny bit maybe in prepayments. We have done two CR’s in the last couple of years, both at 27c. I’ll take that any day of the week. Without this support those CR’s would be under 10c and we would have double the amount of shares on issue, but this is RNU with well well over 50% of the capital gifted through safe government loans, the company is producing strategic minerals.

This opportunity comes once (or if lucky enough to be involved in PLS maybe twice) in a lifetime. Can’t remember what the SP was when the government loans were announced but that was the time when we were truly derisked and anyone with any sense would have backed the truck up.

If you look more closely at the last CR it doesn’t say we need this to build our mine (sure a small percent will be) but mentions something about strategic invents or similar, a good amount of this money will be well and truly value added through ventures that may be mind boggling and have not been discussed very much in this forum. I will not go into my opinions where that extra money will go but I will bet that when it is announced will will all be well and truly thankful we had the cash available for the investment.

Sometimes people don’t quite know how good they have it, hence we have lost many along the way of this journey. Hard to see 5 figures loses in a day but great to see the odd 6 figure gain in a day, my best so far is $200.000 in a day around when we first moved up to 36c.

The graphite price has been somewhat depressed over the last few years and nothing to write home about. The great thing about that is that is has lead to massive underfunding in the graphite space. When (if) the graphite price goes mental we will be so far ahead of all the wannabes. The longer it stays down the better for us as we are marching ahead regardless. I hope it goes lithium style mental just as we are coming online and the rest can try all they like about 5 years behind without the huge flat resource in the best spot in the world. Good luck but how good is it to be here and watch.

OK I may have had a few but tell me where I’m off the money on this one. Who else would you rather be in this space.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.