RNU 3.33% 9.3¢ renascor resources limited

I won’t mention particulars as too easy to be shot down. But...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    I won’t mention particulars as too easy to be shot down. But look at PLS and AJM or look at TAW (or A40) sometimes you just have to be in the right place at the right time and be cashed up to take advantage. Both these last two CR’s were timed to perfection, limiting dilution at such high prices and in this last case giving us extra spending money. DC has been through the hard times like a few of us here and know how hard it can be. Getting the soph’s money (don’t worry about them they will be alright) at these prices is a godsend. I went through a number of lithium cycles in the last decade and know that many would only wish they went hard on CR’s in the good times to be able to take up the opportunities when they arose in the hard times.

There are a few decent companies with decent resources doing it tough right now and sure to be more in the future, many will not have the leg up that RNU has had due to the resources not being in OZ or just not having their shit together. Look at the ERG deal with the government not even close to ours due to both those reasons. I don’t think DC will go as hard as he could as he has not made a wrong step yet and maybe doesn’t have the risk appetite. Who could blame him. GXY threw $20 million at TAW(A40) and even with all the boards knowledge and insider knowledge still managed to f&%k it up big time (so did I by the way).

Anyway can’t remember the exact wording at the end of the statement for the last CR but it left me happy. I’ll go back and have a look. This whole thing could have another cycle in it, personally don’t think it will as the EV revolution is well and truly upon us but I thought that when GXY hit highs in 2016 or whenever it was. Nothing wrong with a bit of extra cash as both insurance and for opportunities. DC seems like a level headed smart bloke who has learnt a few lessons along the way. More than happy to have a good percentage of my investments wrapped up with him. He took shares instead of a salary when we had no cash to burn. Looks bloody smart now.
    Last edited by Cadel: 13/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.003(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $236.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.8¢ 8.7¢ $899.0K 9.716M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 249999 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 7000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.