RNU 3.33% 9.3¢ renascor resources limited

I rate that one also, without that $15 million we were not a...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    I rate that one also, without that $15 million we were not a serious company. As I said earlier DC was paid in shares for a while before that because we had no cash, maybe a couple of million tops. The $15 million was needed to define the resource and get the DFS done from memory. A bit maybe spent on the gold thing, can’t remember the exact timelines without looking back.

I don’t imagine you were saying that was a bad thing. Once again DC took the opportunity when it arose. 6 months earlier we were around a cent.

On a side note, If we do see a bit of selling, I imagine only it is only partly those raising cash for converting the options and the bastard instos selling into it to lower the share price before their next accumulation phase. I don’t see the sophs who took part in the CR selling as they would not be making any cash and would defeat the purpose of taking part in the first place. They (instos) love a good tree shake every now and then and I’m sure they get plenty of the nervous money each time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.