RNU 2.27% 9.0¢ renascor resources limited

Hey boy, you're really not as smart as you think you are. I have...

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Hey boy, you're really not as smart as you think you are. I have no doubt that at some point in time you'll be correct with your apocalypse mantra, keep calling it for long enough and eventually you'll be right. "Wall street is littered with the bodies of those that were right at the wrong time" if they can't get it right I doubt you can. I can only assume you must be absolutely incensed at the thought of the profits you've thrown away by getting out too early, which is why you keep coming on here jumping with glee on red days. If you think it's all over and all the bubbles have burst for good why are you here? Shouldn't you be out enjoying life? Or is it that you just take pleasure in trying to wind people up on Hotcopper and thus just showing everyone what a bitter and sad person you are? Take a look a good long look in the mirror mate.
    Genuine question. Do you truly think EV's and associated stocks are a bubble and have no future? If so, again, why are you here? I fail to understand why some people spend so much time on forums talking down stocks that they claim to have no interest in, other than the obvious nefarious reasons, and would truly welcome some foresight in what sort of person would do this. Also, please enlighten us on why you think this and how governments and manufacturers continued spending of billions on the move to renewables and electrification have all got it wrong, what do you know that they don't?
    Or are you in fact just trying to spread FUD with a plan to jump back in when you think the bottom is in, I assume you would have to have one hell of an ego to think you have the clout on here to move markets. If this is the case, I personally think you'll miss the mark and will still be hailing the end of the world when the recovery is well under way.
    I'm pretty sure everyone can see the state of the global economies and stock markets at the moment, no need for needless gleeful and ill mannered posts to point this out. As gloomy as it all looks it will turn, I don't claim to be able to predict when this will be but will continue to read a varying range of opinions and will make up my own mind to invest my own money how i see fit.
    My only advice to anyone else reading this is to show decency and kindness towards your fellow investors instead of gleefully celebrating others possible losses, that's just downright disrespectful.
    Anyway. GLTAH & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $228.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 9.1¢ 8.7¢ $256.6K 2.919M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57699 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 23716 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.