RNU 0.00% 10.0¢ renascor resources limited

I think we are better off having DC do what he is clearly good...

1. 1,169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2610
    I think we are better off having DC do what he is clearly good at — conversing with government, financiers and international players. After all, you’d be hard pressed to name another graphite focussed company on the world stage with 4 x MoU’s (non-binding) that is direct with Anode players.

Having met a lot of MD’s in my time, I believe DC is the right person to take us forward into production. From an investors’ perspective, that is more important than adding to our exploration potential with additional projects. The reality is that we are a 280 mc company with limited resources. What we don’t want to do is spread ourselves thin. Especially given how good our graphite business proposition is.

The last CR was aimed at having enough funds to see the Siviour Project (mine, graphite concentrates and PSG production) to the construction phase. DC has what it takes to get us there. The clarity of information he presents and his unique set of interpersonal skills is a greater asset and a better use of his time and skills at this stage of our development. His potential to negotiate finance and close contracts can be seen in his past experience as MD at Heathgate where he was responsible to develop projects and buy and sell uranium. Also, not all MD possess the necessary diplomacy skills required to manage international relations and handle the affairs at hand as he does.

Exploration is another game which requires a certain kind of focus. I’m sure our other potential projects will come to light but all in good time.

The best is yet to come.

DYOR, All IMO, GLTA(Patient)H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $254.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $69.23K 671.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 1619181 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 2937748 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 24/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ 446200
Last updated 11.49am 24/04/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.