RNU 0.00% 8.1¢ renascor resources limited

May get hate thrown at me but I will say, it stings a bit...

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    May get hate thrown at me but I will say, it stings a bit knowing that both CRs done this year have been at the exact worse time.

I understand no one can knows these things and we need the money. But man, I do feel for those investors that go caught up in the PEPR hype, only to have the rug pulled out from under them.

Yes, do I think it'll make new highs? Of course! That's why I won't sell even if it goes back to 14c. In fact I'd probably sell some body parts to get some capital. But I'm sitting pretty on avg of 16c so I'm not really phased. It is however, far more hard to swallow when you need the SP to increase 50%+ just to break back even and some people just don't have the capital to DCA in to offset the initial lose.

For all the excitement of a run of announcements after the PEPR, the only thing we have gotten in a CR whose results are evident.

FA has never looked better but I do know there are alot of new investors that are hating their decision right now.

GLTAH, I think we will see sub 20c this week looking at the futures but lets hope for a santa rally.

Merry Xmas all and happy NY when it comes around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $205.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $240.7K 2.980M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 117618 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.