RNU 1.03% 9.8¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-18024

1. 6,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2256
    Chill out everyone. Key things to remember here is we will be mining and not that far away in the scheme of things. We have the cash, we have the loan, we have plenty of buyers lined up and we have approvals in place…..build it and they will come. Yes our share price has taken a bit, but for the best part, what shares haven’t?the Shorty Pyjama Brigade are not a bunch of amateurs, they know when to latch onto a share with no imminent announcements coming , as I have said before I am not expecting anything of not until Feb at least……good time to build that family inheritance in my view. Even if one assumes that graphite pricing will remain stagnant for years to come, we still will have one of the cheapest costs mines around and a forty year mine life minimum. Graphite is and will in the foreseeable future be wanted in spades, we are as safe as any company could possibly be, my message to small retail holders ……..hold onto your bloody nerves or you will be sorry in time to come. I have more shares than some but not as many as others but we all have one thing in common , we are losing paper money and that is all it is….do not lose fact of why you invested here in the first place, no matter when it was.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.001(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $249.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.5¢ $405.2K 4.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 173756 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 174286 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.