RNU 0.00% 7.8¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-18080

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Tell you what trends I'm looking at? EV sales in the united states doubled in 2022, wouldn't take a rocket scientist to work out that 2023 will be another >50% increase in YOY sales. I'm not even factoring in battery storage demand which is also ever increasing with grid scale batteries being announced and installed in the coming 12-18 months.

Increased demand on EV batteries = increased demand in EV battery materials and will only continue to increase and squeeze supply. Anticipating that we hit ATH's and go beyond in 2023, todays SP is a substantial discount to what we had a few weeks ago and to the recent CR.

I get sever FOMO with the SP, so always average down and average up when buying/selling, again i'll re-iterate, consider the current SP as a buying opportunity. I don't want to be sitting there waiting for another 1c drop which never occurs and miss out on a one week 50% increase, the smart ones would have sold a parcel or two when we were at a SP close of 35c not long ago and now have the opportunity to buy at 40% discount.

Happy Investing amd GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.