RNU 5.68% 8.3¢ renascor resources limited

Tell you what trends I'm looking at? EV sales in the united...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Tell you what trends I'm looking at? EV sales in the united states doubled in 2022, wouldn't take a rocket scientist to work out that 2023 will be another >50% increase in YOY sales. I'm not even factoring in battery storage demand which is also ever increasing with grid scale batteries being announced and installed in the coming 12-18 months.

Increased demand on EV batteries = increased demand in EV battery materials and will only continue to increase and squeeze supply. Anticipating that we hit ATH's and go beyond in 2023, todays SP is a substantial discount to what we had a few weeks ago and to the recent CR.

I get sever FOMO with the SP, so always average down and average up when buying/selling, again i'll re-iterate, consider the current SP as a buying opportunity. I don't want to be sitting there waiting for another 1c drop which never occurs and miss out on a one week 50% increase, the smart ones would have sold a parcel or two when we were at a SP close of 35c not long ago and now have the opportunity to buy at 40% discount.

Happy Investing amd GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $210.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.9¢ 8.3¢ $5.617M 67.56M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1201973 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 10400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.