RNU 1.14% 8.7¢ renascor resources limited

Japan is retooling our monetary perceptions.Whether it's the US,...

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2709
    Japan is retooling our monetary perceptions.

Whether it's the US, Europe, South Korea, Japan or here in Australia, governments are supporting economic change by making new laws, altering fiscal policies and thereby setting the tone for the new economic environment that we may call the 4th Industrial Revolution. However, when it comes to the Japanese, they will set the ultimate tone when it comes to solving many global issues because they are at the forefront of it all.

Japan is an economic and cultural enigma. However, these new laws should heavily favoured our project not just because we have a critical mineral, low-cost operation with a clear run to production, located in a sovereign-trusted country but DC has already engaged in dialogue with Hanwa many years ago. Now with Honda locking horns with Hanwa there is an even greater chance that a deal could be struck soon.

• Last February I posted this: Post #:59496274
    • In September I posted this: Post #:63525294
    • Then when Honda pick Hanwa (based on ’its strength in resource procurement') I posted this: Post #:63629012

Don't be surprised if our first binding agreement comes from Japan. For the Japanese, relationship takes precedence over price.

Also, watching our foreign Minister Penny Wong in China trying to mend relationships with them may incite additional urgency.

FOMO is not limited to shareholders! Bring on 2023!

All IMO, DYOR, GLTAH

Last edited by Mallyrock: 21/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $221.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.8¢ 8.6¢ $171.0K 1.968M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 493054 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 162199 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.