RNU 11.5% 11.5¢ renascor resources limited

DC was happy to get back to me with a couple of questions I had...

1. 43 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    DC was happy to get back to me with a couple of questions I had regarding, the potential for using a graphite auction platform like PLS.
    Secondly Whether Port Adelaide has been in consideration of ease of shipment.

'Thanksfor your email.

Auctionswork very well in hot markets. I sold uranium in the bull run days when avery small producer from Texas (Mestena) pushed the price to record levels viaauctions. Basically, the auction mechanism is a way to re-shape the spotprice.

Weare too early for this. Our challenge is to get good offtake partnersthat will justify our capital requirement. Of course, we want to maintainthe upside of pricing (and this needs to be weighed against having uncommittedmaterial you can sell into the spot market via an auction or other mechanism).

PortAdelaide is South Australia’s only port that attracts shipping containertraffic. We will ship our graphite in containers (rather thanbulk). We could use closer ports, but we would incur port charges to getcontainer traffic our way. We could also use interstate ports. Forexample, I was involved in another South Australian mining operation where formany years we used Darwin (rather than Port Adelaide). For us, itwill be a question of the least expensive option.

Ihope these explanations help.'

I love how DC operates!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $298.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $1.131M 9.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 1917356 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 1079260 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.8¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 9.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.3¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ 4076006
Last updated 15.16pm 16/05/2024 ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.