RNU 1.06% 9.3¢ renascor resources limited

Others had pointed out touching 20c also. Draw a straight line...

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    Others had pointed out touching 20c also. Draw a straight line across the bottoms on a yearly chart and it showed a support/bounce off that.
    I mentioned last night that today was going to be interesting, that we may see a cool off but finishing yesterday on the high said otherwise. Definitely didn't expect the close we had.
    Some people may disagree with this, and that's fine, but I think the two significant drops RNU has seen post both recent CRs is more a factor of macro events and market sentiment, as opposed to a "dump".
    Early last year Putin, inflation spikes and that GS report hit ALL battery material stocks almost identically.
    The raise last month was followed by a sell off in the sector... PLS & AKE hit an oversold level on the RSI not seen since the Covid crash for example.
    Pre production stocks generally do see share prices match or drop below the CR price, and I fully expected that to happen, but the rapid drop to 20c was not just a dump in my opinion.

Somebody rang the bell on battery material stocks on Friday because they were simply way oversold. It's evident that when the market is happy that RNU is treated well and we're seeing that again now.
    I don't particularly like to guess what will happen but we deserve to move sideways/hold in the 30s finally. Under $1b MC is more than fair.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $236.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.5¢ 9.1¢ $290.0K 3.117M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124998 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.