RNU 5.38% 9.8¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-19089

1. RM8
    1,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    Pick this to pieces as much as you like. Speaking of value, and the KISS principle.

I like to have a rough estimation of value in my head at all times. When I say rough I mean rough. All I'm looking for is a gap in my estimate and what I'm seeing in the market.

For RNU it's purely based on everything I know about the company and the battery metals market in general. I start with management, for me they are overriding factor. Obviously you can't make too many comparisons between Lithium, Nickel and Graphite etc apart from what chemistries are being used and are expected to continue to be used. Also the quantities and ratios required. Tons of info on this, so it's just a matter of trawling through it and taking note of what you consider reputable stuff.

Then step back and consider the big picture after you filter out the noise. I find I'm not left with much, but what I have is very clear, especially with RNU. For years I've kept going back to square one to see what I'm missing but I have never found anything of any magnitude.

There's also some other posters calculations which are great to look at but I've been caught out before by what looked like very detailed and encouraging analysis, so I like to form my own conservative opinion first.

So like I said, it's rough but at least I'm not investing blind.
    IMO I reckon RNU is worth $2B now. So about .55 to run before we start looking fully valued.

I believe we have some catching up to do. When the market will allow it, I don't know.
    One thing I can see is that there don't seem to be many analysts looking into RNU, and the ones that speak about graphite seen to miss RNU.
    There is still a significant awakening to come IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.005(5.38%)
Mkt cap ! $249.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $831.2K 8.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25900 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.