RNU 0.00% 9.4¢ renascor resources limited

Look DYOR. I'm not much of a poster on HC, more a lurker. I've...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Look DYOR. I'm not much of a poster on HC, more a lurker. I've been a long term holder since sub 3c and am currently siting on a sub 8c average. So take whatever I say with a grain of salt cos i'm up irrespective. But the reason my average is up is because i have come the conclusion that anything i buy in the 20's (cents) range is going to double at the very least. I made the mistake of hoping it would drop back down from 10c to 7c where i had a big buy order in and missed that run. I personally see this stock as a certainty (again DYOR, this is my opinion). So any additional cash i have, i'm topping up, because in my mind, its at least going to double. If i have some left over cash before my next paycheque, i get some more RNU.

I think RNU is the best stock for retailers out there at the moment. The price is going down because of short term profiters of major investors who have different strategies to retailers. I'm more than happy to absorb their offloads on this stock. Retailers typically buy and hold. The more retailers do what i'm doing, the less fluctuation there's going to be and higher baseline value. But at the same time, i'm glad they're not, cos every time it goes down, i'm toping up.

DYOR, DYOR, DYOR. This all my opinion. Just felt the urge to chip in after all the anxiety in here about SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $238.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.7¢ 9.1¢ $184.9K 1.990M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8994 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 187499 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.