RNU 7.32% 8.8¢ renascor resources limited

General Discussions, page-19332

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 203
    have to admit I'm a bit frustrated by lack of progress also. I've watched so many other opportunities slip away over the years that I'm questioning my resolve. The crappy thought is that the minute I give up here, it will blossom - a bit like my Yukka plants I've been waiting to flower for last 10 yrs.

While LTH resolve is being tested, some one/thing is patiently accumulating and controlling the SP (recently). I can't help but think that there's a big fish somewhere that has better info and more patience than me. They got a few of my shares recently as I had to reconcile the opportunities i've lost.

RNU fundamentals are still great, there's still gains to come and 2023 should be the most exiting in its journey with all the catalyst just around the next bend. I'm happy that D.C has not pumped or hyped RNU. I'm frustrated the world thinks there's only lithium in a battery and the S.A gov was so slow in doing what it had to. Would love to say Rome wasn't built in a day, but that would be hypocritical right now.

I'm still here and still have faith and still somewhat have a little patience left.

D.C if you're reading...wind...sails... get this party started mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.006(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $223.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.9¢ 8.4¢ $502.5K 5.798M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91481 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 7745 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.