RNU 0.00% 8.9¢ renascor resources limited

G'day all,Long term watcher but seldom commenter here. Yes, I...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    G'day all,

Long term watcher but seldom commenter here. Yes, I feel there is a lot of merit in staying on this course.

Recently, I was going back through statements from early 2018 and found that today marks my 5 year anniversary as a RNU holder. There have certainly been highs and lows and, in that time, opportunities to average down from my initial purchase of 4.5c per share. The lows throughout 2019 and 2020 were incredibly concerning and opened up a lot of risk, but they presented awesome buying opportunities too. At the time, this felt - and probably was, like anything in small cap investing, - fraught with risk. Nevertheless, I consider myself very fortunate that I was able to capitalise during those times.

While, personally, I'm no longer growing my position here, there is a very strong message that we can have faith in the strong fundamentals provided by a company like RNU. We can continue to have confidence here in these now, too. Seize the opportunities where you can, as has been said, be patient and remain engaged. And, where you can, seize the opportunity to average down.

Despite some commentators here, I'm very fortunate to be a regular reader of these chats.

All the best for '23.
    Last edited by littlebruther: 28/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $226.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45000 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 96464 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.35am 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.