RNU 0.00% 8.0¢ renascor resources limited

I hear what you're saying and no system is perfect, but your...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I hear what you're saying and no system is perfect, but your scenario does occur now anyway for some. I'm talking about those who have orders in but can't always monitor their screens. Some protect themselves with Stop Losses, but some don't like using Stop Losses. Some just choose to buy on market rather than have orders sitting if they know they won't be able to monitor them regularly. I guess we adapt to the rules of the game, but as I mentioned before, I don't think you have to worry as I can't see my suggestion ever coming to fruition anyway. Probably should never have mentioned it really, but I do like to try and solve problems even if my success rate is low. Better to have tried 100 times and succeed only once than to have never tried at all. Just me thinking out loud as a way of maybe levelling the playing field a bit with manipulators. Maybe my idea could be adapted further to include only orders over 1,000,000 shares have to stay put for 24 hours. That would eliminate a fake 4,000,000 order just sitting a cent above the current share price, but then they'd probably just break it down to five smaller fake orders. Sorry, just me thinking out loud again and immediately realising it was a wasted thought. Anyway, it's all pointless because we don't make the rules and the ones who do don't want to change them. Thanks for your feedback though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $203.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7214 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 09/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.